After getting the seeds,pls carefully read our planting methods first 🙂
Two planting methods:
– No water planting –
- 1. Put the bottom sand into the fish tank, water mud, ceramics, etc.
- 2. Spread the seeds evenly on the mud, about 30*30 cm land for each bottle, and be careful not to cover mud on the seeds.
- 3. Carefully wet the bottom mud wet, sprinkle by hands with water or use a garden shower, try not to impact the seeds.
- 4. Add water every day and keep the temperature in the tank at 28 degrees. Normally, the seeds begin to germinate in 5-7 days.
- 5. When the seeds are basically budding and turn green, slowly pour water into the tank, taking care to prevent the impact of the bed
- 6. Maintain the temperature between 22-24 degrees after filling with water, then start filtering
- 7. The seed will grow quickly after successful water conversion, gradually becoming landscape about 15 days later.
Disadvantages: The temperature inside the fish tank is not easy to control, suggesting to use plastic wrap to seal it. In the summer, not suggest to use planting without water, which can easily cause death in the process of water conversion.
Planting in water tank (Recommend method)
- 1 – Please put soil or sand in the bottom of tank
2 – Please settle the seeds on the soil or sand together
3 – Please sprinkle water to make seeds with soil wet and moist for about 20minutes
4 – Please fill water into your tank by the wall of tank to follow wall go down into tank slowly gently
5 – Please supply lighting for seeds to germinate for about 8hours per day
1. temperature at about 28 degree,high rate of germinating;
2. It is easy to control water temperature by heating rod when fisk tank with full water.
- Before breeding seeds, please turn off all water pump filter pump, so that make sure the seeds will reach the soil to grow up
- When germinate to breed seeds, please keep moisture and keep 28°C~30°C for seeds. It needs about 5-7days to germinate
- When in winter, please remember to have heating rod to keep the right and good temperature
- After grow finish, please keep 20°C~25°C for plants
- Attention: please turn off pump and keep the fish away from the seeds, so that the seeds can grow safely with soil in the bottom
NOTE: Seeds are swelled with water during germination,and there might be white hair around them. pls do not worry,it is not mildew, and it will be eliminated after the seeds growing into plants. Do not remove seeds for white hair.