Nekteck Solar Lights Outdoor
10 LED Landscape Spotlights Solar Powered Wall Lights 2-in-1 Wireless Adjustable Security Decoration Lighting for Yard Garden Walkway Porch Pool Driveway
- NEKTECK UPGRADED 10 LED SOLAR SPOTLIGHTS: The Advanced outdoor solar spotlights use a higher-efficient solar panel to absorb more sunlight compared with the previous generation，so it can achieve brighter lightness up to 260 lumens output at night
- 2 BRIGHTNESS MODES: Nekteck 10 LED solar lights outdoor offering 2 different working modes of brightness (High/Low), allowing it to stay lit for 6-10 hours after being fully charged. With the dusk-to-dawn sensor, the solar landscape spotlights save solar energy during the day and automatically turn on the lights at dusk for a hassle-free illumination
- INDEPENDENTLY ADJUSTABLE LIGHT AND SOLAR PANEL: The angle of solar lights can be adjusted up to 180°, which is perfect for illumination and accentuation of dark and specific areas of your house, landscape, or the outdoor; You can also adjust the angle of the solar panel up to 90° for optimum sun exposure and to increase the solar energy conversion up to 20%
- IP66 WATERPROOF TECHNOLOGY: Through continuing to improve our technology and products, Nekteck 10 Led solar outdoor spotlights are made of high-quality plastic that allows them to withstand rain, snow, frost, or sleet; With an IP66 rating, Nekteck ensured that 10 Led solar landscape lighting long-lasting performance to light up your places all year round
- 2-IN-1 INSTALLATION: Sticking into the ground or use the included screws to mount on the wall; simple to install, hassle-free to use!; CE, FCC, ROSH, MSDS, UN38.3 approved for safety; 90-day money-back, also 2-year purchase warranty and lifetime support from Nekteck
- Please make sure to turn the switch in the back of solar panel to “on” status.
- Please make sure that the light’s photocell is not affected by other light sources at night.
- The brightness and duration of solar lights will be different because it is affected by the climate, seasons, geographical location and other factors.
- The solar spotlights may need more time (at least 6-8 hours) to be fully charged in the rainy, snowy cloudy weather.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.